Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

taggss =))))

tagged by Joanna & Nic

6 people to tag:
Amber
Stefanie Kiew
Wey Yen
Wai Mun
no one
whoevr wanna do

6 things I'm passionate about:
Talking =)))
Gay/Les cht xD
Laugh mah ASS off
Blush*
eat??
sms-ing!! =DD

6 things I say too often:
HAhaHahahHa
LoL. =D
F*cuk
wtf
walao weirh !
Bull shit !!

6 books I've read recently:
Three's a Crowd
Fireflies

Six Steps To A Girl
My Legendary Girlfriend
Meniti kaca??
Twilight *half wayyy~

6 song I can listen to again and again:
Leavin - Jesse McCartney
Take a Bow - Rihana
Come Clean Rain - Hillary Duff
I still Believe - Hayden Panettiere
If Cupid Had a Heart - Selena Gomez
Tell Me Somethg I Don't Know - Selena Gomez

6 things I learnt in the Past Year:
Love Sucks! xD
Readin. o.x
be pls wif wat u hav
study reall hard!.
Scream ur lungs Out!
dun laugh ur ass off in public. =_____=

sry jo. cant do 2 taggs. nxt time kays. =))

No comments: