lolx...
ok....three in one!!
here goes~~~
-wednesday-
yall!!!.....started exam....still bluring...last minit oni read Meniti Kaca....+.+"...I DiE Liao~~....T~T...
Malay Paper 2 1st
comment: DAMN HARD WEIRH!!!........but hope in dun get "C"~~ ....T~T (cries) sitted for 2 damn hour....(and I even wearing pinaform....even worse!!!)
then it was recess...bought mee wif shir....then back 2 class ...and study, study, study...zzZ...
lol.....then it was
Malay Paper 1
comment: it was quite hard ..... but i still manage 2 finish lo.... lol...haha...
haih...then move on 2
Sejarah( a subject i hate!)
comment: urgh!...quite hard! >.<...
MY Butt Hurts!!
then ....recess!!! glad can go home!!!!
-Thursday-
haih....2cd day of exam(i hate exam sososo much!!)
urgh..da 1st papar was Bahasa Cina Paper 2..
comment ...VerY HarD ARhh!....hope i dun FAILED...
and then "recess"...I was HunGRY!!..so buy mee too^^(yummy!)
follow on...Geo...(hate dat subject too!!)
comment:quite EasY....hope i get "A"!!!
and then...PsV
comment: ALL TEMbAK!!! haha!!...(seriusly...da whole class tembak de...^^)lol...
and then........recess!!! go home....ntg special 2day...lol...
-Friday-
haih...3rd day of exam....it's
English paper 2 1st...haih..\
comment: very hard....><...
and skip 2 paper 1
comment : DAMN hard man!@
....4got 2 say vout teachers day....
at 1st it was raining so they put da celebration 2 after recess
and then guesse wat? EVEN WORSE MAN DARN HOT I TELL U!!
dat pengetua said MUST CHILL UNTIL DA CELEBRATION IS OVER!! URGH!!!
ok dats all
now goin out wif amber 2 c movie >>Narnia 2<<^^
regine is stressss...

No comments:
Post a Comment