Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tag by [Carmen] =]

Complete the Sentences! :D
1. Today I... spend da whole afternoon reading a book named "Girl,Missing"

2. Tomorrow I will...go 2 ikano wif them!!
3. I want to be... loved
4. I can't... 4get u....
5. I am afraid of... dat u might 4get me...
6. Yesterday was...damn boreeddd
7. I luv... nobody accept da ppl hu luv me!
8. My best friend(s)... are very loved by me!!
9. My girl/boyfriend can...ehlo!...[still single!]
10. The last time I drove...was when i'm in da middle of dreaming
11. Supper last night...was bread!...pee..eww!!
12. Work is.... quite fun if u like it!
13. I can... be very sensitive sumtime...(so pls 4give me my fren!)
14. I hate... any1 hu's act like a bitch!
15. Sex is... something i duwan 2 talk bout!

16. I use my tongue when..when i'm eating(its commensense!)
17. I fake... studyying?!..or??
18. My favorite person right now is..... my secret person ....shh~
19. My number one friend on friendster is....Amber!!..lol
20. Whipped cream is for.....???
21. I need... to finish dis tag be4 my parents come home!!
22. The most important think I learned today... is 2 nvr mess wif gui lin !!
23. My underwear is... hu invented dis type of question???!
24. I'm addicted to... you?!?
25. I have a crush on... da secret person?!??
26. I am crushed on by... nobody!!~...haha
27. The threesome was...bla?~!
28. Dancing is.... cool~~
29. My favorite position... huh??
30. I am touching... mah hamster!!~
31. I am looking at... the screen da com and a book.
32. I am tasting... ntg!
33. The last person I loved was... "him"
34. The person I love now... is a secret person!
35. My least favorite person is... "him"
36. My ex was... .... nobody!
37. I can take... chance 2 4get bout "him"
38. I can be.... useless sumtime..
39. Time is my....huh??
40. I will never...got a chance 2 4get "him"
41. My shirt...is black!
42. The most crazy thing I did this week... lol....cant count??
43. My heart... is crazy bout 4getting "him"
44. My one true luv.... juz pass by....
45. My favorite sport is... badminton?? lol...
46. My lips...are very dry!! i need water!@!
47. My eyes... are filling wif tears...
48. I keep thinking about...."him"?
49. Deep down I am... trying my best 2 4get bout "him"
50. I think I am... CRAZY!!
51. I want people to know..... i hav feeling 4 "him"
52. I don't get why... i juz cant 4 get bout "him"???(i talk 22 much bout "him"!)
53. I hear....nic's blog music dat keep on repeating..(i duno how 2 pause da music!)
54. I can't wait for.... my B'DAY!! which is freakin long !!!!
55. My life is.... is very bitter and desperate 2 noe bout da thg!!
56. Last night i was with... my family...
57. I have too many... rubbish in my head!!
58. I talk with my... friends!!
59. I drive... when i turn 18 and when i get my driving lisence!..
60. I cry when... i thk bout "him"
61. I scream when... i'm sad, scared, ??
62. It drives me crazy when... sum1 drives me crazy 4 no reason..
63. The rain... is falling down~ falling down~ falling down~~ (i juz love singging!.lol!)
64. I am most excited when... sumthg exited coming??
65. I can trust... any1 dat trust me!^^..

I wanted 2 tag:-
-Annabelle-=]
-Shirlyn-=]
-Su Wee-=]
-Joanna Ashley Cheong-=]

No comments: