tagtagtag by no.one!. ((:
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags
4.people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
err 3yrsold....crying for milk!! of coz. xDD
2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
`post sumthg
`clean my messy room
`on9
`download wanted songs
`sms sumone
3. 5 Snacks I enjoy.
`kit-kat
`chocolate
`french fries
`twisties!
`oreo
4. 5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
`buy me lots cloths!
`buy wanted things!
`buy more things!
`keep all the rest
`donated the rest to ppl who needed it
5. 5 of my bad habits.
`wake up, sleep again.
`lazy-ness
`dun lyk do listen to mom
`eat?
`do all the work, last minute
6. 5 place i have lived
`damansara
`pelangi
`palm spring(currently living)
`hotel
`other hotel
7. 5 jobs I've had
`student
`a daughther
`a fun fren
`a sister
`nojob
metag..
`nicolecheong
`amberyee
`suwee
`joannaashley
`carmencheang
`whoever is bored
`whoever dat sees dis crap ((:
stuck in boreddom world!. :\

No comments:
Post a Comment