Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag by Zilin (:

Rules and Regulations -
*Do not copy answers
*The Tag question must be 100% the same
*Tag ppl after doin tag
*No tagging back


Me Tag...
1/6. AmberYee
2/7. NicoleCheong
3/8. JoannaAshley
4/9. CarmenCheang
5/10. SuWee

How you know 1?
5 years ago in a school tuition xDD

What will you do if u never meet 2?
hrmm....noidea. -.-

What will you do if 3&4 dated u?
I'm not les xDD

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
Hrmm...Mayb? xDDD haha

Do you think 7 is attractive?
er yea?. but I'm not les xD

Do you know anything about 8's family?
er...not really.

What language does 2 speaks?
chinese and english

Who is 3 goin out with?
lols. no ideaa.

How old is 4?
13yr

When was the last time you talked to 5?
Before school hols

Who is 6's favourite singer?
er....many?

Would you date number 7?
-.- I'm not les...i've said that 3 times -.-

What is 9 last name?
Cheang (its written up thr)

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
er....as in wat relationship?. lols.

Which school does 2 goes to?
bud4

No comments: