So I have been reading a lot of Matthew Reilly lately (Seven Ancient Wonders kept me awake on my 5 hour flight back to kl)... Maybe it's just me but when I read about ancient / natural wonders, I get entranced by its beauty just by reading about it (even though some does not exist) That and the plots are lined with people dying in booby traps. perhaps that's what interest me, you know cause I'm a sadist and all (please do not take this for real)
Okay, so now back to the topic.
“If you were to be Victor & Andrew’s tour guide for a day, how would your itinerary be like?”
And this got me thinking, relating back to the previous paragraph, what were the wonders, the eye-catching, the future site for the filming of the next Indiana Jones (jokes, no worries I don't want them to die, yet -jokes) in Malaysia?
Just as Australia is famous for Bondhi Beach, as Abu Simbel is famous for the temples of Ramesses the Second ( where is that roman two sign?!?!?) and his wife, Nefertari, there certainly must be some breath-catching beauty, whether man-made or natural, in my homeland (Malaysia duh!).
So again back to the topic,
“If you were to be Victor & Andrew’s tour guide for a day, how would your itinerary be like?”
Btw did J R Aquino said he wanted out on this imaginary day tour?!?!
After reading the above question, I thought :
From the great food in every single state, to the richly luxurious greenery deep in the jungles (actually you could behold this great sight from just about any highway), Malaysia is certainly a wonder , a site for a mixture of wonders, so amazing in its every way (gosh I feel like Tourism Malaysia - you better pay me for this post! Jokes!)
I'm probably halfway into my post and I haven't even started on the question so...
THE ITINERARY
1. Don't bother to wake up early, there's no fun in a holiday with that. Of course unless you do wake up early then we can go and have yummy roti canai! ^^
2. Okay i don't know why am I writing in bullet form because there's only that 1 thing....
THE PLACES TO GO
Watching Victor and Andrew in their videos, they strike me as people who huddle in their room and make videos all day long (JOKES, so many people is going to hate me for this lol but mwahahah you will never catch me alive) omg i still remember how to do the slash thing in HTML hahaha. .....as people who love action ( you can get enough of that by just driving on our roads) and the beach.
So this got me thinking, where can you get an adrenaline rush, combined with a love for the beach?
1. Eating lots of chili by the beach ( Neh I don't think it's counted as "getting action going" lol)
2. Jumping down a sandcastle. (IT'S SO SCARY!)
I want them to experience something out of this world, something that has not been experienced before.
SO... Why not windsurfing at the coasts of Selangor?
Of being out in the open, enjoying the cool sea/land breeze (my geography knowledge, all gone), gliding effortlessly on the surface of clear, beautiful waters (come on it's victor kim and andrew garcia ^^).
Imagine that you have unlimited access to the sea, and having that space, that freedom to maneuver in such an awesome way, IS THIS NOT COOL?!?
Other than that, beautiful white beaches, tropical plants and coconut trees (yay for yummy coconuts too), breath-taking coral reefs and pristine seas, what's not to love about being at sea/at the beach? Comparing the beaches in Malaysia and Australia, the Australian ones are lacking in some ways. They do not have the tropical trees that line our beautiful beaches! ^^ Go tropical countries!
Plus, on the way to the destination, you have the golden opportunity to behold the amazing view of our rainforests, all in its pristine glory. I love going back to Kedah because it feels as if I am close to nature, though physically there is still the metal barrier of a car between me and nature. The idea of tall, towering trees having grown for years and years to get to its current state, is that not amazing?
However, for a real culture experience in Malaysia, which involves being out in the open sea, why not try dragon boat racing? I'm pretty sure lots of people would like to share the experience with both victor and andrew. If they were paddling at night, could we end the experience with pretty fireworks? I love how people (and zombies) get entranced by fireworks, amazed by its creation.
After a long, exhausting day of extreme sports and working out, I would recommend to end the day with seafood! Grilled stingray, curry crab with mantous, cockles, what's not to love?
I just realized I have not introduced the awesome victor and andrew (and the forgotten JRA, jokes) but seriously just go to youtube, type in their names into the search box, and brace yourself before being blown away by their out-of-this-world dancing and vocal skills!




No comments:
Post a Comment